When you suffer an injury that is caused by someone else’s intentional actions or negligence, you are entitled under the law to compensation for the losses caused by your injuries, including compensation for your medical expenses incurred in your recovery, your lost wages due to missed work, along with damages for pain and suffering and diminished quality of life.
If you have suffered severe or catastrophic injuries, you need an experienced personal injury law firm with the resources needed to handle the complexities of a catastrophic personal injury claim. TheCherry Hill personal injury lawyers at Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., provide the vigorous legal advocacy and representation you need to obtain full compensation for your injuries.
Contact us today for a free consultation and advice about your best legal options for seeking compensation.
Why Choose Our Cherry Hill Attorneys?
Not every personal injury law firm has the resources and experience to seek recovery in complex personal injury cases involving catastrophic, life-altering injuries. At Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., our attorneys work tirelessly to get you the full compensation you are due under the law.
We take a holistic approach to your case, reviewing not only your medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation, and adaptations to your home, but also how your injuries have caused you pain and suffering and diminished quality of life, as well as your spouse’s loss of consortium. If necessary, our firm has highly qualified experts that we can call in field such as medicine, economics, life care planning, to help us better understand the care and support you will need for your injuries long after your legal claim is resolved.
Many law firms look to settle their clients’ cases as quickly as possible. However, we understand that a full and fair settlement for our clients is achieved based by our track-record of success in the courtroom. That is why our attorneys prepare your case for trial from day one, so that opposing parties know that the potential for going to trial is not an idle threat. We do whatever it takes to ensure that you receive the care and support you will need for the rest of your life.
Our firm will always put you and your family first. We work tirelessly to turn over every stone to ensure that we provide you with the best course of action in your case. We treat our clients as a part of our team. That is why we take the time to get to know everything about you, so that we can fully understand all the ways your injury has affected your life and ensure that you receive all the compensation you are entitled to recover.
Our Practice Areas
Our Cherry Hill personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation no matter what kind of personal injury case you have.
Our most common practice areas include:
- Medical malpractice, such as anesthesia errors, birth injuries, delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis, emergency room errors, hospital-acquired infections, nursing negligence, surgical errors, prescription medication errors, and radiology errors
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, bus accidents, boating accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, public transit accidents, truck accidents and drunk driving accidents/dram shop liability
- Motor vehicle defects, such as child safety seat defects, vehicle fires, lack of crashworthiness, defective airbags, defective ignitions, fuel system defects, rollover risk, seat belt failure, and tire failures
- Construction site accidents, including crane accidents, electrical accidents, fires and burns, falls from heights, roofing accident, and scaffolding accidents
- Defective pharmaceuticals and medical devices, including medicines and devices like Essure, Januvia, Mirena IUD, talcum powder, transvaginal mesh, Xarelto, and Zofran
- Product liability
- Nursing home negligence
- Crimes and civil rights violations, including physical assaults, sexual abuse, and police brutality/excessive force
No matter the circumstances of your injury, contact our Cherry Hill personal injury attorneys to learn more about how our firm can help you pursue compensation.
What to Expect in a Free Consultation with a Cherry Hill Personal Injury Attorney
At Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., we offer every person who contacts us a free initial consultation so that we can help you understand your legal rights and options with no obligation.
When you schedule a free consultation with one of our Cherry Hill personal injury attorneys, you can expect that, when you come into our office, our attorneys will listen to what you have to say. You can expect honest advice as to whether we think you have a case that our firm can help with, along with legal advice that is directly pertinent to your case.
If we determine that our firm is best positioned to help you with your personal injury claim and you decide to retain us to represent you, you can expect that you will have a comprehensive legal team that you can call on, along with direct contact with the attorney who will be handling your case. You can expect that we will take the time to fully understand your story so that we can convey that story to a jury.
Directions to Our Law Office in Cherry Hill
Our firm has a conveniently located office for our clients at 1930 Rte. 70 E, Q-42 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003. You can reach our office as follows:
- From the North: Via I-295 southbound, take Exit 34A for Route 70 eastbound. Follow Route 70 for approximately one mile. Our office is located on the left-hand side of Route 70. Via the New Jersey Turnpike, take Exit 4 for Route 73 eastbound. Follow Route 73 until the exit ramp for Route 70 westbound. Our office is located on the right about a mile and a half down Route 70.
- From the South: Via I-295 northbound, take Exit 34A for Route 70 eastbound. Follow Route 70 for approximately one mile. Our office is located on the left-hand side of Route 70. Via the New Jersey Turnpike, take Exit 4 for Route 73 eastbound. Follow Route 73 until the exit ramp for Route 70 westbound. Our office is located on the right about a mile and a half down Route 70.
- From the East: Following Route 70 westbound from U.S. 206, our office is located on the right-hand side shortly after Birchwood Park Drive.
- From the West: Following Route 70 eastbound from Camden, our office is located on the left-hand side just past Springdale Road.
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Cherry Hill Today
If you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own in Cherry Hill or elsewhere in New Jersey and Philadelphia area, contact the dedicated, knowledgeable personal injury attorneys at Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., today.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about your legal rights and options and to discuss how our attorneys can help you and your family seek the compensation and justice you deserve.