Can Crime Victims File a Civil Lawsuit?

If you are hurt as a result of a crime, then you may have the right to collect compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Watch Stewart Eisenberg explain how a civil case for crime victims differs from the criminal case.

Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg, & Jeck, P.C.
1634 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Phone: (215) 585-2814