Be sure to tune in on April 24 when an interview featuring Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., partner Nancy Winkler will air on WFMZ-TV 69 News. The interview will focus on nursing home abuse lawsuits and how they work. Nancy is one of three attorneys included in the broadcast, which will air at 7 pm.
What Aspects of Nursing Home Abuse Law Will the Interview Cover?
The telecast will cover several aspects of nursing home abuse lawsuits, including:
- Whether there has been an increase in nursing home abuse cases over the last 10 years
- Types of problems plaintiff’s face in nursing home abuse lawsuits
- The role Medicaid liens and arbitration clauses play in nursing home abuse litigation
- Is nursing home abuse the result of poor quality help and/or staff shortages?
- Types of nursing home abuse injuries victims endure
Options for Nursing Home Abuse Victims and Their Families
In the following video, personal injury lawyer Daniel Jeck discusses examples of nursing home abuse and neglect and what options residents and their families have for holding negligent nursing homes and caregivers accountable.
Our Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and nationwide law firm has been successfully fighting for the rights of injury victims for years, including helping to secure several multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements for clients.