Personal Injury Law Firm That Works For You.
When someone suffers catastrophic personal injuries due to someone else’s negligence, the law entitles the injured person to seek compensation for the damages and losses he or she has suffered. Pursuing a legal claim for compensation can be complex. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries through no fault of your own, contact Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., for a free claim review.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Not every firm has the experience and resources to handle the complexities of personal injury claims involving catastrophic injuries that we do.
At Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., we typically handle cases that go above and beyond the average personal injury. We focus on helping people who have suffered severe, life-altering, permanent, and fatal injuries.
Our attorneys take the time to understand the full picture of our client’s case to ensure that our clients are compensated not only for medical bills, lost income, therapy and rehab, and adaptive equipment for their home, but also for pain and suffering, loss of quality of life, loss of consortium and more.
When necessary, our attorneys work with highly qualified experts in fields such as medicine, life care planning, and finance to help determine the damages that our clients are entitled to and ensure that our clients receive the care and support they will need long after their legal claim has been resolved.
Our firm works hard to fully prepare your case from day one. While some law firms see the settlement as the ultimate goal, we know that a full and fair settlement is often motivated by the fact that we are prepared to win your case in the court room. When we agree to help a client with their case, we are prepared to fight all the way through trial to get them the compensation they need and deserve.
Our Practice Areas
Some of the practice areas that our attorneys frequently represent clients in include:
- Medical malpractice, such as birth injuries, delayed diagnosis/misdiagnosis, emergency room errors, hospital-acquired infections, nursing errors, surgical and anesthesia errors, prescription medication errors, and radiology errors
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, public transit accidents, boating accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and drunk driving accidents and dram shop liability cases
- Defective vehicles, including defects like child safety seat failures, vehicle fires, airbag defects, defective ignitions and transmissions, fuel system defects, rollover risks, seat belt failure, brake failures, and tire failures
- Construction site accidents, such as crane accidents, electrocution accidents, explosions and fires, falls from heights, roofing accidents, and scaffolding incidents
- Dangerous and defective drugs and medical devices, including pharmaceuticals and devices like IVC filters, Mirena IUDs, Essure, Januvia, talcum powder, transvaginal mesh, Xarelto, and Zofran
- Crimes and civil rights violations, including criminal assault, sexual abuse, and police brutality/excessive force
- Nursing home negligence
- Product liability
No matter the circumstances of your catastrophic personal injuries, the Philadelphia personal injury lawyers of Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., are prepared to help you pursue your claim for the financial recovery you need.
What to Expect in a Free Consultation
When you contact Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., for a free consultation, you can expect that you will be able to come into our offices to learn more about your legal rights and options, at no cost to you and with no further obligations.
We promise that when you meet with one of our Philadelphia personal injury attorneys, we will candidly advise you as to whether you have a case that warrants our firm’s involvement. We will help you understand your rights and options with legal advice that directly relates to your case.
If our firm is able to help you with your case and you decide to retain us, you can expect that you will have access to our legal team, in addition to direct contact with the attorneys who will be working on your case. You can rest assured that we will take the time to get to completely understand your story so that we are able to tell that story to a jury if your claim goes to trial.
Directions to Our Philadelphia Law Office
Talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia Today
When you suffer catastrophic personal injuries in Philadelphia through no fault of your own, you need dedicated, experienced legal counsel who can help you seek the compensation and justice you need and deserve.
Contact Eisenberg, Rothweiler, Winkler, Eisenberg & Jeck, P.C., today to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers to learn more about your rights and options and about how our firm can fight for you.